CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rihanna & Chris Brown-Sexy, Sexy, Sexy!!!

Ella, ella, eh, eh, eh.....I love that song and I also love this duo. These two have a beyond fierce physical chemistry. I mean it's sick. The Pisces/Taurus combination is always a favorite and it's no wonder that she is such a big star with a 3 Life Path. 3 Life Paths are born entertainers. They love to express themselves to anyone that will listen. Chris is a 1 Life Path and a Taurus so he definitely runs the show in this relationship. Which is fine by her. The only thing that I worry about with these two is professional competition on his part. 1 Life paths do not like to play second to anyone and right now her star is bigger than his. If he can handle stepping back and letting her shine they will do great possibly even get engaged. If he can't then I give this pairing six months to a year.

0 comments: