CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Megan Fox & What's his name




Is it me or is she hot? Like way to hot for Brian Austin Green. Well boys (and girls) all your dreams are about to come true. These two will be over by April or May. She is currently in her 5 Personal Year and that can make a girl restless. She is getting irritated with having to tone down her success around Brian. She is a rising star and this year is going to be huge. She will be seen out with her dear "friend" Shia LeBouf who is a 5 Life Path. 5 Life Paths are the bad boys of Numerology. They are the guys you go to when your bored and want to show your crazy side. This is the exact type of energy that Megan needs around her this year. While I don't see wedding bells just yet for the two of them. I do see some pretty hot encounters and a whole lotta fun. I'm adding another photo because it's my blog and I can.








0 comments: