CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OMG! Jennifer Garner stole my baby name!

So I'm a little slow on my Jennifer Garner new baby news. Babies are kinda boring to me. They just sit there and look like Winston Churchill. Cry, spit up, shit, repeat. OK I got it. Today on Yahoo news they had "Guess the name of the new baby". So of course I put my whole life on hold to find out. Initially I figured it was something weird like Lotus or Tangerine. No, it was Seraphina. That's my beautiful cats name. I can't believe that bitch stole my cats name. Now if the next one comes out as Persephone it's so on. Jennifer Garner watch your back! Stealing a name from a fabulous cat. How dare you! This is Seraphina the most glamorous cat in the Universe below.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur cate is adorable :)

Could u please make a reading on Britney Spears about her career and love life?

thanks

Jaden said...

Your cat's name is good.
One more cat's name apart from Macavity i liked.....

Mariah said...

Your cat is absolutely beautiful!