CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Changes for 2009!!!!!

Hello my fellow Dishers!!! We have some cool new changes here at the Hollywood Dish. Starting next month I will be taping my Monthly Tarotscopes via web cam for you all to enjoy. I will also be answering free anonymous questions by web cam too. Just email me your question, birth date of all people involved in question and the fake names you want me to use. 2008's prices will be going up in February to $45.00 for 30 minutes and $85.00 for an hour. So please get your bookings in for January while the rate is still low. Any appointments booked in January for a February date will be honored with the lower price. I look forward to a helping you all understand and solve life's dilemmas and dramas. Love, Katrina

0 comments: