CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hilary Duff-Comeback kid?

I love Hilary Duff! I admit it. I am a 31 year old woman who loves Hilary Duff. She has stayed out of trouble unlike other entertainers in her age group. She has grown very gracefully from a tween star to a lovely young woman. I feel that she is going to make a big comeback in 2009. She is an 8 Life path number, so she is a very smart business woman. This girl has an eye for making money. She could turn a pile of garbage into a mountain of gold. I don't know what it is about people born on the 28th but wealth seems to come to them easily.

The cards say that she has been laying low to get her head together. The break up with Joel Madden was completely unexpected and devastating. I believe that her new relationship with Mike Comrie is much more stable and healthy. I don't see her settling into a marriage until at least 2011. Will it be with Mike? The cards don't say. One thing she needs to watch out for is pregnancy in a 3 Personal Year. 3 years can be a very creative time. The mind and body tend to be extremely fertile with new ideas. I believe in Miss Duff's case it is new artistic adventures. So be on the look for what I predict to be 2009's comeback kid.

0 comments: