CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin-Trying to make it work?

Okay here we go. These two have definitely hit a rough patch. I'm showing that there was a past indiscretion on his part that they are trying to work out. I'm not so sure that she will be so forgiving next time it happens and unfortunately there will be a next time. Gwyneth is in her 2 Personal Year for 2009 and that is all about strengthening relationships and getting in touch with feminine energies. She will be spending a lot more time with her closest girlfriends and her mother when things get tough at home. I think he is not the only one who has grown bored in this marriage. She has had enough of being married to a "rock star". They have very different lifestyles as of late. I see him really wallowing in the negative Pisces energies like drinking too much and carousing til all hours. She is like I would say "So over it". Chris is in his 7 Personal year and that usually means legal dealings like divorce, marriage, etc. I say by July or August these two will be kaput.

0 comments: