CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Miley Cyrus-Tween going on 40

Am I the only person who can't stand Miley Cyrus? Seriously, is it me or is she kind of fast. I'll never forget the first time I saw her in an interview. She reminded me of my friend's slutty aunt who had been divorced three times by age 36. Virgin, my ass. What's with all the Lolitaesque pictures on her camera phone? She is obviously leaking these herself. Miley must be a long lost member of the Lohan tribe. She is definitely the next Lindsay. It's pretty sad actually. As for next year I see an older boyfriend causing a rift between Miley and her family. She is a 1 Life Path. They can be extremely headstrong once their mind is made up. She will secretly move in the with the boyfriend and it will be down hill from there. Look for her on the Hollywood party circuit. Money will continue to be good next year but she will develop a reputation for being hard to work with.

1 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

No you are not alone. I think it is a big risk when children become over publicized. they grow too old too quick and emotionally they are still children. Good post. :o)