CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake- Together for the long haul!


I like this picture. They look very glam and sophisticated. It reminds me of being six years old, daydreaming about my future adult life. My fabulous imaginary husband and I would be going to a cool restaurant with our jet set friends eating caviar or something fancy. Then we would take the red eye to Paris for breakfast. Well anyways this is what we would be wearing.
I really think this couple will be together for quite a while. I don't feel that they will get married anytime soon. It's simply not a priority for either. They both are very independent and have a great influence on each other. Miss Biel has curved Mr Timberlake's roving eye. He seems to have really fallen for her hard. They always have a great time together. The only thing that worries me is that the Empress card keeps coming up which can indicate an accidental pregnancy. This will cause major stress between the two of them. So look for a possible announcement within the next few months. I see a little girl being born.

0 comments: