CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holly, Bridget & Kendra-What's next for The Girls Next Door?

Last month I reported the demise of Holly & Hef. I did not want to be right about this prediction but I just call 'em as I see 'em. Now that the girls are moving on lets see what will happen with each of them.

Holly-She is definitely partying the blues away. I know she loves Hef but I feel like she is happy to be free. No more weird curfew or boyfriend to answer to. Miss Madison has a lot to look forward to. I feel that she will stay a photo editor at Playboy and will do quite well. She has a great work ethic. She has to learn to keep the jealousy under control around the new "girlfriends". A new love is around the corner with a tall dark sexy man.

Kendra-She is super adaptable and can thrive in any situation. I see a new guy for her but he's no good. She needs to be careful not to get a DUI or become involved with unsavory people. She likes to have a good time but will have to be cautious with excessive behavior. Drugs and alcohol could be a problem. I really like Kendra so I hope that she is careful.

Bridget-It's gonna be tough getting her out of the mansion. This change has been a shock to her. She will be slow to give up the Playboy lifestyle. She reminds me of the Anna Faris character on House Bunnies. Hef will let her stick around the mansion as long as she needs to. He really enjoys her company and likes that she is so laid back and genuine. I see her doing a lot of guest spots on TV shows and getting Wednesday more modeling jobs.

0 comments: