CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Guy and Madge-Fake it til you make it?

Don't get me wrong, I love Madonna but I see a divorce for her. I just read that the super star and her director husband recently renewed their vows at the Kabballah Center. I feel that they have the best of intentions but unfortunately it won't be enough to save this sinking ship. There has been a disconnect for too long. Madonna is in a 7 Personal Year which can make her hungry for new spiritual experiences. She is bored and has out grown her husband. I believe that there was an indiscretion with A-Rod and Guy found out. They are trying to work through it for the kids but I don't think that he will get over it. Guy is in a 2 Personal Year. In a 2 year you focus on relationships. An unhappy marriage will be too much for him to deal with especially infidelity. They will divorce by the end of the year.

I just checked A-Rod's numbers and they are very compatible with Madonna's. Both are born under the Sun sign of Leo and are 11 Life Path's. I wouldn't be surprised if the duo started quietly seeing each other again after both divorces are final. When Alex told his friend that they are soul mates he might just be right. We'll see. However, I do not see Madonna walking down the aisle again.

0 comments: